Learn more about what we are doing to help beat COVID-19


We serve the American Indian/Alaska Natives residing in Bakersfield, Arvin, Lamont and Oildale.

Do you qualify?

Federally Recognized Tribal Member
Bureau Indian Affairs issued Certificate Degree of Indian Blood Card
CA Judgement Roll
Descendant of any of the above (limited to 2 generations)

    We will contact you as soon as possible

    As a measure of strengthening and improving Bakersfield American Indian Health Project’s services, BAIHP has partnered with California State University of Bakersfield to perform SWOT of our services. Please help us improve by taking the following survey that best applies to you:

    Skip to content